From the second you get engaged, you have 10+ reasons to put on that bride jacket with your future last name on it! Be sure to get all the photo ops in your jacket because you surely want to remember all the memories in it. It's definitely worth the splurge because here are all the events you can wear your bride jacket to..
1. Major kudos to this fiance who got his bride-to-be a personalized jacket as a part of his proposal plan. SHE SAID YES!
2. Wedding Dress Shopping- you're a new bride & wearing your bride jacket is just so fitting as your trying to find THE ONE.
3. Your bridal shower is the perfect time to wear your bride jacket with your future last name on it. All your ladies are there to celebrate you as you countdown the days til you're a Mrs. with a new last name!
4. We love seeing our brides-to-be incorporate their bride jacket into their engagement shoot. If you personalize the collar with your wedding date, the photo would also be perfect for your Save the Date cards!
5. You cannot forget your bride jacket for your bachelorette party! You'll be sure to turn heads & stand out amongst the crowd when you pull out your statement jacket.
6. We absolutely love this idea...imagine wearing only your bride jacket for your boudoir shoot. Your future hubby is going to die over these for sure.
7, 8, & 9. There are so many opportunities for your bride jacket to make an appearance. Be sure to add it to your shot list for your wedding day. Make time to wear it during your post ceremony photos, first and/or last dance, & grand exit.
10. Even after your big day comes & goes, don't think you have to store your personalized jacket in a protective garment bag in your closet. Pack it in your bags for your honeymoon! Even after that & the years go by, you have an excuse every year wear the jacket for your anniversaries to relive all the special moments.